The LEARN-IP project team is currently developing a so-called Trainer’s Kit, which is specifically aimed at institutions that provide training for heritage managers and tourism stakeholders.
Possible providers are for example:
- The training institutions of the local, regional or national monument conservation bodies,
- The training academies of the Churches (e.g. the Protestant and Catholic Academies) which are operating numerous religious heritage sites,
- Private training providers delivering training for public heritage or tourism institutions,
- Local and regional Destination Marketing Organisations for tourism, which mostly have their own training units,
- Private companies which support tourism agencies in training,
- Institutes linked to academia active in heritage preservation and tourism.
The Kit includes materials and recommendations specifically for trainers ready for implementing the LEARN-IP training. It will be tested in small stakeholder groups in Spain and Romania and will be available for trainers in autumn 2022.
If you are a training provider and interested in testing yourself, please contact the LEARN-IP coordinator for additional information: learn-ip(at)kultur-und-arbeit.de .