The LEARN-IP project team is currently finalising the LEARN-IP Handbook for Trainers, a trainers’ kit, which is specifically aimed at institutions that provide training for heritage managers and cultural tourism stakeholders. It includes recommendations, ready-to-use templates, checklists, links and literature for those interested in providing training for intellectual property rights.
Possible training providers are for example:
- The training institutions of the local, regional or national monument conservation bodies,
- The training academies of the Churches (e.g. the Protestant and Catholic Academies) which are operating numerous religious heritage sites,
- Private training providers delivering training for public heritage or tourism institutions,
- Local and regional Destination Marketing Organisations for tourism, which mostly have their own training units,
- Private companies which support tourism agencies in training,
- Institutes linked to academia active in heritage preservation and tourism.
The Handbook is currently tested in small stakeholder groups in Spain and Romania and will be available for trainers until the end of February 2023 in all languages of the LEARN-IP partnership. If you are a trainer and want to have a glimpse at the Handbook for Trainers or assess it yourself, please feel free to have a look at the draft English version:
You are invited to give your opinion on the Handbook by filling in the questionnaire and sending it to learn-ip(at)kultur-und-arbeit.de: