The LEARN-IP Handbook for Trainers is a trainers’ kit, which is specifically aimed at institutions that provide training for heritage managers and cultural tourism stakeholders. It includes recommendations, ready-to-use templates, checklists, links and literature for those interested in providing training for intellectual property rights.
Possible training providers are for example:
- The training institutions of the local, regional or national monument conservation bodies,
- The training academies of the Churches (e.g. the Protestant and Catholic Academies) which are operating numerous religious heritage sites,
- Private training providers delivering training for public heritage or tourism institutions,
- Local and regional Destination Marketing Organisations for tourism, which mostly have their own training units,
- Private companies which support tourism agencies in training,
- Institutes linked to academia active in heritage preservation and tourism.